I thought I’d kick this week off with a tag post, why not eh? I’ve had this one saved for a while, and as I’m currently half way through a lovely 4 days off spent with my boyfriend, it’s perfect timing.
Firstly, a little about him. My lovely boyfriend of nearly 5 and a half years now is called Christopher O’Neill, he has a degree in media production which he isn’t using any time soon and he wants to be a teacher. I am trying to persuade him to start his own blog at the minute and was thinking of starting off with him doing a fortnightly post on here. Let me know what your thoughts are on this!
Disclaimer: All the answers to the following questions are from Chris, and I haven’t altered them in any way!
1. Where did we meet?
We met in the first year of college, where we became friends. Then in the second year of college I decided that Hannah is awesome and I wanted to go on a date with her. So I did!
2. Where was our first date?
We went to the cinema to see Zack and Miri Make a Porno.
3. What was your first impression of me?
I thought Hannah was quite shy, but that she was very funny and very pretty.
4. When did you meet my family?
About a week after our first date.
5. What is my weird habit?
Hannah eats the corners off book pages, which is really annoying when I borrow a book off her and the pages have bits missing.
6. How long have we been together?
7. Do we have any traditions?
We like to be quite spontaneous really and try different things a lot.
8. An animal that represents me?
An owl, because she has big eyes and she is wise.
9. What was our first roadtrip?
It was probably to Blackpool.
10. First thing you noticed about me?
Probably her eyes.
11. What annoys you about me?
That sometimes she doesn’t listen to me.
12. What is your favourite thing about me?
That she is hilarious.
13. 3 things I am good at and not good at.
Good at: Starting essays the night before they’re due and still getting a top mark / Shopping / Doing a cute face to get what she wants
Not good at: Any type of physical activity / Washing the pots / Doing things she’s been nagged at to do
14. What do we argue about the most?
Her not listening to me.
15. Do I have PMS?
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship?
I think I wear the pants because Hannah hates making decisions.
17. Do I have any weird obsessions?
She fancies Olly Murs but he has a potato head.
18. Nicknames for each other?
I call her Bun, Bunny, Hunny, Hanny, Banana, La Squisha, PJ.
She calls me Bear, Christoph, El Squisho.
19. What is my favourite restaurant?
We both really like Gourmet Burger Kitchen.
20. If I’m watching TV, what am I watching?
Pretty Little Liars.
21. What is one food that I don’t like?
She doesn’t like bananas or tomatoes.
22. What drink do I order when I go out to eat?
23. What size shoe do I wear?
24. My favourite kind of sandwich?
25. What is one talent I have?
26. What would I eat every day if I could?
27. My favourite cereal?
Hannah isn’t really a cereal person.
28. My favourite kind of music?
Anything from a Disney film/cheesy 90s pop.
29. My favourite sports team?
None, but one day it will be Sale Sharks.
30. What is my eye colour?
Kind of a greeny/grey/blue colour.
31. Who is my best friend?
Apart from me, probably Ellie or Jodie from uni.
32. Something you do that I wish you didn’t do.
Bite my nails.
33. Where am I from?
34. What kind of cake would you bake me on my birthday?
A salted caramel cake.
35. Do I play any sports?
36. What can I spend hours doing?
Messing about on games on her phone.
And that’s it guys! Give Chris some love in the comments 😉